Method & Anticipation
Our clients need support and guidance from the legal, accounting and logistics standpoints along side assistance with safety considerations, given the latest MCA and ISM regulations.
These and other reasons have brought the BGYB-Management team to contribute their experience and expertise to the requirements inherent in their clients’ yacht management operations. BGYB-Management clients benefit from the team’s savoir-faire and skills acquired through years of experience.
BG Yacht Management offers thorough, specialised assistance in every aspect of the yachting field, including:
• crew management and crew-related financial administration,
• ship accounting and administrative management,
• insurance contract management,
• logistics support and supplier relations,
• legal assistance with regulations, taxes and recording requirements,
• ship certificate of compliance with the standards in effect (MCA, ISM, etc.)
• daily management of all issues and problems facing yacht owners,
• obtaining the equipment, fittings, supplies and services that the ship requires under the very best conditions,
• maximising charter-related potential revenues,
• managing crew, within the budget framework, to ensure the best maintenance possible for the yacht and to optimise its resale value.