Market your yacht for charter with BGYB - Bernard Gallay Yacht Brokerage
BGYB – Central Agent for the charter of your yacht
This page lists the services offered by BGYB as central agents in the marketing of your yacht for charter. As central agent for the charter of your yacht, BGYB will make every effort to achieve the optimum number of crewed charters to fulfil your goals and fully satisfy your requirements.
Initially, we evaluate the capabilities and specifications of your yacht to determine its potential in the luxury crewed yacht charter market.
As we have expert knowledge in yachting and sailing or motor yachts we will advise you on the charter fee depending on the period of the year. (High or low season)
- To maximise the charter income from your yacht
- To take premium clients on board your yacht for charters
- To provide a complete and professional service to you and your yacht’s captain and crew.
A leading player in the world of yacht brokerage, BGYB has also successfully developed its luxury yacht charter activity and yacht management services over the last several years. BGYB now offers a selection of some of the world’s most prestigious sailing and motor yachts available for charter today. To achieve this, BGYB has based its offices worldwide in France, in places such as Montpellier, Paris, La Ciotat, in Monaco, in Spain (Palma de Mallorca), in the Carribean (Grenada), in Russia (Moscow) and Hong Kong and has also brought together a strong tight-knit team with skills ranging from marketing to tax, law and finance.
BGYB as Central Agent
We believe it is always in your interest to appoint a central agent to manage the charter of your yacht to ensure that it is represented effectively in the yacht charter market. As central agent, BGYB manages all aspects of the reservation process of your yacht, from the first marketing release announcing her availability to the organisation of the whole charter.
We manage all of the following aspects:
- First marketing release to the charter broker community in the yachting industry,
- Regular communication with our direct clients,
- Regular communication with international charter brokers,
- Coordination of all yacht charter enquiries,
- Management of the reservation process and its contractual aspects,
- Handling distribution of charter funds,
- Ensuring clear lines of communications between all parties – Charter Client, Yacht Captain, Brokers,
- Management of the yacht schedule, assisting with yacht charter itineraries and yearly programme,
- Management of the marketing strategy for your yacht : we have developed an effective marketing plan that allows us to differentiate ourselves in today’s charter market. A well planned and sophisticated media plan ensures we are communicating with the people that count in both the trade and consumer sectors. We ensure at all times that the yachts that we represent as central agents have a key position in our advertisements and promotional activities,
- Management of special requests, concierge services if needed, etc.
In addition to all of the points listed above, we will maintain regular communications including reports and updates on booking and potential business.
BGYB is committed to…
- Providing a professional service to promote and represent your yacht, maintaining and developing trusting relationships with both its existing and potential clients,
- Ensuring that your yacht is marketed effectively to our international clientele,
- Ensuring that your yacht is well represented in the international yacht brokerage community and that each charter request is processed quickly and efficiently,
- Ensuring the smooth running of the contractual aspects between the various parties and the administrative management of crewed charter on your yacht,
- Providing a competitive service to our clientele both directly and through our network of specialised charter agencies worldwide,
- Producing very high quality communication and marketing materials, printing advertising material in key lifestyle and yachting publications and direct marketing initiativesIncluding your yacht in our yacht charter directory and our Newsletter ‘Episode”,
- Immediate and effective promotion of your yacht directly to the market through our international network of yacht brokers,
- Working proactively with the captain of your yacht in order to encourage the greatest possible number of reservations (depending on your aims) and the renewal of client bookings year after year.