Combining classicism and modernism, the catamaran PRIVILEGE 745 SY LADY ALLIAURA is a perfect balance of yachting elegance and the peaceful life on the Caribbean Sea.
- Hydro massaging showers in each of the four cabins
- Air conditioning available 24 hours a day
- Three guest cabins of identical size and all equipped with a rectangular 160cm wide bed
- Unique in its category, the PRIVILEGE 745 SY LADY ALLIAURA also has a owner's suite worthy of the best standards in the luxury yachting industry.
- Four salons and a bar for each moment of the day
- A breathtaking view from the lounge salon and mini bar on the fly bridge
- An outside lounge salon and dining room sheltered from the wind and the sun
- An inside bar and dining room for the intimate evenings
For leisure, the SY LADY ALLIAURA is equipped with two large flat screen TVs fitted with the most current interface.
An I-pod/I-phone port is also available to listen to your favourite music or to look at your daily pictures and videos.
In addition to the pleasure of sailing on an efficient and powerful yacht and to visit the most beautiful anchorages in the Caribbean, there are two double kayaks, a wake board, a double towed buoy and all snorkelling gear available on board.
For your expeditions on land, there is a 5 metre semi-rigid dinghy, registered for 9 persons, which perfectly completes the equipment inventory of the LADY ALLIAURA.
Finally, there are three to four crew members that are carefully selected to guarantee an exemplary service and to make sure you spend an unforgettable holiday on the Caribbean Sea.