Built by Wally and co-designed by Farr Yacht Design with sleek interiors by Lazzarini & Pickering Architetti, AESOP was launched at the end of 2009 and has been an eye stopper since then. The skillful combination of pure exterior deck lines and lofty interiors makes her not only the ideal yacht for cruising, but also perfect for competitive sailing. AESOP has an impressive racing record which is a true testament, not only to her current owner and crew, but also to the Wally shipyard.
She can accommodate 4 guests in 3 cabins comprised of an Owner’s Stateroom with King-size bed, en suite head and separate shower, 2 guest cabins each with 2 beds and en suite head and Shower. Her spacious saloon with an ample skylight ensure a unique inside-out experience. All amenities have been selected to pamper even the most demanding guest in style and comfort, but make no mistakes, this is a very fast sailing yacht!
Special Features :
Tender: Mercury 3,65 m with 25 hp engine.
- Built at the prestigious Wally Yacht shipyard and recently undergone a 6 month Wally supervised refit
- Designed by esteemed naval architect Bruce Farr
- Pleasure on the water: an additional new 3.1m Zodiac tender with a 5Hp Yamaha engine has been added
- Performance sailing: the boat boasts a full set of new North 3Di Raw sails (5 jibs and 7 spinnakers) with carbon battens for a full racing like experience
- Sleek and lofty interiors designed by Lazzarini & Pickering Architetti and finished with the finest upholstery
- Spacious saloon with skylight offering a unique inside-out experience
- Crew support: a new team of sailing instructors is in charge of the boat and can support the client interest in performance sailing
- Culinary emotion: a chef has been hired and can complement upon request the permanent 2 crew members
Activities : TBC .
News & publications
November 19, 2020
Let's Bring Your Dream Charter To Life
We are ready and waiting to help you no matter what your charter project may be; perhaps you are looking to escape to the Caribbean this winter, or are already looking towards a Mediterranean getaway in summer 2021. Particularly in these times where health is our upmost priority,...read more
November 10, 2020
End of flat-rate VAT reduction on charter in France
Charters in France are no longer eligible for an overall VAT reduction if entering international waters; for contracts signed from the 1st of November onwards only the time spent in international waters is eligible for the reduced rate.read more
September 29, 2020
BGYB at Les Voiles de Saint Tropez 2020
Sailors, skippers and boat owners will once again flock to Les Voiles for one final race of the year within the very special context of the little port in France’s Var region. Three hundred yachts will be on the water for an ‘haute couture’ procession, gathering together nearly a...read more
Similar boats for charter
Length : 21 m / Passengers : 6
Special features : - The Ice 60 PURA FOLLIA is a fast cruising boat with all the comfort of a 5 stars holiday- Sistership track record of excellence at international regattas-...
Price Per week from : 18 000€View this yacht
Length : 25.1 m / Passengers : 6
Special features : - Available for racing charters, equipped with full sails wardrobe, rigging and deck gear for inshore and offshore events- She has won the Rolex Maxi Yacht...
Price Per week from : 29 400€View this yacht
Length : 23.99 m / Passengers : 8
Special features : - First unit in the successful SW78 mini-series designed by Reichel Pugh- Categorized as a cruiser-racer : uncompromising performance, elegance as well...
Price Per week from : 25 000€View this yacht
Length : 24.89 m / Passengers : 8
Special features : - Available for racing charters- Complete scheduled refit in 2022: full service rigging, new engine, new air conditioning - The Swan 82 KALLIMA is...
Price Per week from : 30 000€View this yacht