ULTIM EMOTION 2
ULTIM EMOTION 2 is one of the very few Ultim trimarans commercially available in the world.
ULTIM EMOTION 2 is an Ultim Maxi 80 trimaran born from an extrapolation of the Orma 60 trimaran Sodebo skipped by Thomas Coville. Two other trimarans have also been extrapolated from Orma 60 trimaran: Gitana XI & Tritium. Lionel Lemonchois who is a former Route du Rhum winner, has skipped ULTIM EMOTION 2 (ex - PRINCE DE BRETAGNE II) since her launching in 2012. She is a 24 m long trimaran with the weight of a 18 m long trimaran.
Therefore, she is much more seaworthy especially for single handed races. She has the capacity to sail over 40 knots!
She is well-equipped and in perfect shape for racing, and is not one to miss out on.
Available for charter during the following regattas :
- RORC Transat : from 8 January 2022
- Multihull Challenge (Saint-Martin) : From 4 to 6 February 2022
- Heineken Regatta (Saint-Martin) : 3 to 6 March 2022
- Les Voiles de St Barth : 17 to 23 April 2022
Special Features :
- The Ultim Maxi 80 Trimaran Ultim Emotion 2 (ex-Prince de Bretagne) is a true formula 1 of the seas, cut out for ocean racing. When configured for racing, this 80ft trimaran will sail at a speed of over 30 knots.
- She is a recent yacht, put in the water in 2014 for the Jaques Vabres Transatlantic crossing. Refitted in 2019.
- Decorated and Sucessful Racing Yacht
- A pleasure at the wheel, her speed and lightness create a sensation of flying (presence of two foils)
- Available for racing charters such as RMSR, Transatlantic races, RORC 600, Les Voiles de St Barth, Cape2Rio
Activities : available for day charters , team building .
News & publications
February 6, 2023
PURA FOLLIA : Special Offer for Early Bookings
PURA FOLLIA is a true fast cruiser, developed by a collaboration between Ice Yachts and Umberto Felci, to achieve both top performances in regattas and comfort whilst cruising. Using high-construction technology, PURA FOLLIA is made from quality Italian crastmanship to ensure fantastic...read more
February 3, 2023
TAONA : New CA Listing !
Built in 2018 by the famous French shipyard Bénéteau, TAONA is a beautiful sailing yacht in perfect condition: she is ideal for a holiday at sea for you, your family, your friends. Welcoming up to 8 guests in 4 spacious cabins, this Océanis 62 has been designed with particular attention...read more
January 31, 2023
Yacht Charter in the Balearics this Summer
Located just 100 nautical miles off the coast of Spain, the Balearic Islands archipelago offers some of the most spectacular sights in the Mediterranean. Despite its reputation for crowds of tourists, this destination has many hidden gems; rich in ancient ruins, authentic fishing...read more