ULTIM EMOTION 2
ULTIM EMOTION 2 is one of the very few Ultim trimarans commercially available in the world.
ULTIM EMOTION 2 is an Ultim Maxi 80 trimaran born from an extrapolation of the Orma 60 trimaran Sodebo skipped by Thomas Coville. Two other trimarans have also been extrapolated from Orma 60 trimaran: Gitana XI & Tritium. Lionel Lemonchois who is a former Route du Rhum winner, has skipped ULTIM EMOTION 2 (ex - PRINCE DE BRETAGNE II) since her launching in 2012. She is a 24 m long trimaran with the weight of a 18 m long trimaran.
Therefore, she is much more seaworthy especially for single handed races. She has the capacity to sail over 40 knots!
She is well-equipped and in perfect shape for racing, and is not one to miss out on.
Available for charter during the following regattas :
- RORC Transat : from 8 January 2022
- Multihull Challenge (Saint-Martin) : From 4 to 6 February 2022
- Heineken Regatta (Saint-Martin) : 3 to 6 March 2022
- Les Voiles de St Barth : 17 to 23 April 2022
- The Ultim Maxi 80 Trimaran Ultim Emotion 2 (ex-Prince de Bretagne) is a true formula 1 of the seas, cut out for ocean racing. When configured for racing, this 80ft trimaran will sail at a speed of over 30 knots.
- She is a recent yacht, put in the water in 2014 for the Jaques Vabres Transatlantic crossing. Refitted in 2019.
- Decorated and Sucessful Racing Yacht
- A pleasure at the wheel, her speed and lightness create a sensation of flying (presence of two foils)
- Available for racing charters such as RMSR, Transatlantic races, RORC 600, Les Voiles de St Barth, Cape2Rio
Activities : Racing, Sail days, Team building
News & publications
February 11, 2021
ULTIM EMOTION 2 : Available for Racing Charter
One of the few Ultim trimarans available for charter, the Ultim Maxi 80 ULTIM EMOTION 2 is a seaworthy and successful racing yacht. She has the capacity to sail over 40 knots per hour and is suitable for single-handed racing. She is modern and in great shape - racing ULTIM EMOTION...read more