- Yacht viewings authorised in Italy
Yacht viewings authorised in Italy
Italy has announced the reopening of its borders on the 3rd of June, exclusively for European travellers.
Italy will reopen its borders June 3rd
Italy, one of the worst affected countries in Europe by the Covid 19 outbreak who experienced lockdown for almost three months, finally announced the reopening of its borders on the 3rd of June, exclusively to European travellers. BGYB would now be delighted to organise visits onboard yachts in Italy from this date. Please do not hesitate to have a look at our yachts available for sale in Italy below :
- GERMANIA NOVA : 196ft replica of the schooner ‘Germania’ launched in 1908.
- EOS : 65ft performance sailing catamaran built in full carbon sandwich construction using vacuum-infusion technology.
- GIGRECA : Admiral Silent 76 built by The Italian Sea Group and designed by Jacques Fauroux.
- ARLEQUIN : very stylish Dynamique 62 cutter rigged sloop in good condition.