The first hull from Palmer Johnson’s groundbreaking PJ 170 SportYacht range, DB9 is a sleek 52m superyacht. The only yacht of the series to feature an open sundeck, DB9’s sweeping curves and striking champagne exterior ensure she always stands out from the crowd.
Designed by Italian studio Nuvolari & Lenard, DB9’s eye-catching exterior is paired with an elegant modern interior. Setting new standards in comfort and luxury, her highlights include a full-beam master suite, three separate pool areas plus a fabulous open-air cinema on the sundeck.
With accommodation for 10 guests across her five luxurious staterooms, DB9’s layout is both spacious and versatile for an exceptional charter experience.
The winter fees are indicated in euros but actually represent the price in dollars (USD).
Special Features :
- The only yacht of the series to feature an open sundeck
- Fast: 22 knots cruising and 30 knots max. Can cruise at 17 knots for more economical fuel consumption (550 l/hr)
- Three separate pool areas including a spectacular 8m swimming pool with loungers for soaking up the sunshine
- A fabulous open-air cinema on the sundeck
- A huge collection of towables and inflatables for endless fun
- A spectacular full-beam master suite accessed by a private staircase and featuring a walk-in wardobe and large en-suite bathroom
News & publications
March 14, 2022
Charter DB9 Superyacht in Western Mediterranean
Modern, full-equiped and with impressive spaces, DB9 is a reference in superyachts. Built by the American shipyard Palmer & Johnson, this 52m yacht is the only of the series to feature an open sundeck where there is a fabulous open-air cinema. She always stands out from the crowd...read more
February 8, 2022
Charter DB9 Superyacht in the Bahamas
Built in 2010, DB9 is an ultra-modern motor yacht with impressive spaces for both entertainment and relaxing. Built by the American shipyard Palmer & Johnson, and its interiors designed by the Italian designer Nuvolari Lenard, DB9 offers many nautical activities on board and is perfectly...read more