Built in 2002 by Alloy Yachts and designed by Dubois Naval Architects, DRUMBEAT (ex-SALPERTON) is one of the largest modern sailing yachts ever built. Combining excellent sailing performance, sea worthiness and comfort, DRUMBEAT is also the Winner of the 2005 Rolex Transatlantic Challenge.
A unique design feature of the yacht is the one-level layout from cockpit through the salon and dining area to the forward wheelhouse. This creates an expansive area for entertainment. The full width Owners' stateroom with King sized bed is extremely spacious. It has an en-suite bathroom with both bath and shower, a walk-in closet with ample clothes storage, a separate seating area, a desk and state of the art entertainment system. Guest cabins onboard DRUMBEAT include 2 identical double cabins with seating area and en-suite bathrooms, a twin cabin and a further triple cabin (two bunks and a pullman for a children) all with en-suite facilities.
She has undergone both interior and exterior refits in 2008 and 2009, bringing her up to date with even the most modern yachts. Now in her optimum form, she awaits yet more adventure and excitement. DRUMBEAT is setting out on a world tour to explore and discover what the world has yet to offer. Book your charter now and step onboard this outstanding yacht for the charter of a lifetime!
- A pedigree sailing yacht with a spacious and luxurious interior featuring accommodations for up to 11 guests and three separate salon areas for the ultimate comfort
- Spacious aft deck lounge area offers alfresco dining at its finest with a partial shade for extra comfort
- Considerable fly bridge sunbathing area as well as another alfresco option for dining under the stars with a 360-degree oceanic view
- Oversized swim platform provides for easy water access for the sea lovers
- Amazing itineraries include two circumnavigations with a third currently underway that will take you to more remote areas less traveled
- One of the most modern sailing yachts ever built, DRUMBEAT combines excellent sailing performance with top notch sea worthiness and extreme comfort
Tenders & Toys:
- Castoldi 6.2m (21') RIB - 182hp water jet with weather protection,
- Avon 4.5m RIB for the crew with 50 hp outboard and for pulling the water toys,
- 2 Topaz X sailing dinghies for 1 or 2 people (with new sails: regular, beginner and racing)
Activities : Paddle board, Wakeboard, Kayak, Snorkeling equipment, Waterskis, Fishing gear, Donut,
News & publications
March 25, 2021
Seychelles : Borders reopening
Good news for Seychelles regulars and other travellers waiting for new adventures: Seychelles is reopening its borders to all travellers (except South African residents), without any mandatory vaccination. The only condition is to present a negative PCR test that is less than 72 hours...read more
Similar boats for charter
Length : 48 m / Passengers : 12
Special features : - Newly built (2019) with traditional tall ship exterior and modern interior- Custom built by Croatian (EU) naval arhitects & shipyard- Multiple separate...
Price Per week from : 57 000€View this yacht
Length : 48.5 m / Passengers : 11
Special features : - Longest freestanding mast- Designed by Gerard Dijkstra (e.g. one of the head designers of Maltese Falcon)- Green (energy recovery through solar panels...
Price Per week from : 70 000€View this yacht
Length : 47.4 m / Passengers : 6
Special features : Tenders:5.4m custom McMullen and Wing 165 hp diesel tenderZodiac inflatable tender with Yamaha 40 2-stroke
Price Per week from : 91 000€View this yacht