TITANIA has guest accommodation in 7 fantastic cabins, including two master suites, one on the main deck with a private jacuzzi bath and the other is an impressive master suite on the upper deck with a panoramic sea view. TITANIA also has a VIP Cabin on the bridge deck plus four double cabins on the lower deck. There is an elevator going from the lower deck to the pool deck.
She has a fully equipped gym on sun deck with fitness instructor and a beach club with sauna which can be converted into a night club. There is also a massage room & beauty salon with on board masseuse and beautician, glass gym with panoramic views and a personal trainer and large jacuzzi with swim-up bar.
TITANIA is a certified RYA Training Centre and has two Jetski instructors able to issue jetski licences.
TITANIA can host a maximum of 200 quayside guests for event charters.
The winter fees are indicated in euros but actually represent the price in dollars (USD).
Special Features :
- Two breathtaking master suites, one on the upper deck and one on the main deck with private jacuzzi
- Beach club with sauna which can be converted into a night club
- Fully equipped gym with panoramic views and an on board fitness instructor
- Spa with beauty and massage facilities, including an on board masseuse and beautician
- Huge array of watersports equipment including a waterpark and 12.7m slide!
- Refit completed 2018, brightening up the interior and raising the yacht to the next level
- 8m Royal Denship custom tender with 260hp engine
- 7.3m custom Whitmarsh tender with 300hp engine
- 2 x Sailing dinghies, Kawasaki SX-R 800 stand up jetski
- 2 x Sea-Doo Waverunners (2 man)
- 2 x SeaBob F7s
- 12.7m inflatable waterslide
- Extensive water park
Activities : jet ski , Wakeboard , kayak , scuba diving equipment , Snorkeling equipment , Waterskis , iInflatable towable water toys , Seabob , flyboard , seadoo .
News & publications
December 1, 2020
Grenadines Islands: New Itinerary
Discover our guide to the Grenadine Islands to inspire your next Caribbean getaway. Our island-hopping itinerary includes highlights such as the luxury island of Mustique, encountering endangered turtles in the Tobago Cays, and water sports at Union Island.read more
Similar boats for charter
Length : 72 m / Passengers : 28
Special features : - Air conditioning- Deck Jacuzzi- Gym/exercise equipment- Stabilisers at anchor- Stabilisers underway- WiFi connection on board2x RIB tenders, both with...
Price Per week from : 550 000€View this yacht
Length : 69.65 m / Passengers : 26
Special features : - Extensive 2018 refit at Icon Yachts- A go-anywhere world discovery yacht- Sleeps up to 26 guests but also suits smaller groups- Dining atrium with 7m...
Price Per week from : 485 000€View this yacht